Atticus tells Scout, "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view." Think of someone you were upset with or argued with recently, and try to write down the incident that upset you from the other person's point of view.

What is your initial opinion of Atticus as a father?
7 comments:
well, as we are teenagers we constantly have disscusions with our parents. Recently i had one with my mother. I had some personal problems but it was difficult to explain to her how I was feeling, and I tried. I was bad tempered most of the day, i fighted with my brothers without cause because i was angry with myself and sometimes i started to cry so imagine how my momo was. She didn't understand anything so she said that I had forgotten that i have a family, I was always on my own. So i thought that ,that was her point of view and that it was wrong but finally we could talked and now we're getting on well.
It happends with my sister sometimes, as she isn´t livingi with us, sometimes she feels lonely or sad, but I think she is being selfish. But then I think on the way she may feel and try to understand her.
Atticus is a little bit cold butloves teaching his daughters
Atticus is an excellent father. i think the author tries to reflect in him wisdom and sensibility, everything a young girl needs to receive to grow up in a decent way. sometimes is difficult understand his coldness , but i think that in the deeeeeeep he has an excellent heart too
i think atticus tries to do the wisest decision to teach them whats right and wrong. Like valen said, as we are teenager we always have problems with the other people, in this moment I cant remember of anyone, but I am sure y had lots of them
well, i think that he is a very intelligent person and he has a very good point of view of the life.
atticus is cold but that don't mean that he doesn't love her daugther.In his way, he wants to teaches the best for his son. i think that sometines we argue with adults, but finally we know that most of times they are right,because they passed through the same experience in one moment.
I think that Atticus is a very good father .. wont to do his best and he love his family
cya
Esteban
YelicAntony
Post a Comment